HAVE PAIN? A NAGGING INJURY? CALL US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION (973-402-4300)!
At Highlands Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine we use manual therapy, functional corrective exercise strategies and weight management to fully integrate the body's entire musculoskeletal and neuromuscular system to allow for proper healing, prevention and recovery from injury, and to achieve optimal function, fitness and sports performance.
We are also able to work with patients to improve eating habits and behaviors in order to achieve their nutritional goals of weight loss, prevention of disease, enhanced sports performance and improvement of overall energy and health.
Each patient has the opportunity to follow our weight loss program during their course of physical therapy to help facilitate recovery and improve their overall health and fitness. Our clinic is over 3,000 square feet of state-of-the-art exercise equipment full of bright colors, motivational and educational materials, and a fun, positive atmosphere full of energy, intensity and action. We appreciate the opportunity and thank you for entrusting your health in our hands.
At Highlands Physical Therapy we believe in a holistic, multi-dimensional approach to help our patients bounce back, soar beyond all expectations and achieve optimal function. We treat our patients as whole individuals providing a comprehensive evaluation, assessment and treatment intervention. We educate, empower and energize our patients at every visit. Our mission is to provide quality care and great service to help our patients achieve success in attaining their goals.
CALL US FIRST AND WE WILL CALL YOUR INSURANCE PROVIDER RIGHT AWAY TO VERIFY YOUR BENEFITS.
NJ IS A DIRECT ACCESS STATE SO YOU CAN SAVE TIME AND MONEY BY GOING TO PHYSICAL THERAPY RIGHT AWAY.
Our Clinic Offers:
- Licensed Physical Therapists
- Initial Evaluations Within 24-48 hours
- Flexible Scheduling
- Convenient Location with Easy Access & Parking (Boonton/Walmart Plaza)
- Personalized Treatment Plans
- Free Running Analysis to Improve Running Form and Efficiency
- Back to Golf
- Runner & Triathlete Programs
- Weight Loss Program
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Performance Enhancement & Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)